Upon placing an order through us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms of Service. If you have any complaints or queries with any aspect of the service you receive before, during or after then please contact us at email@example.com.
Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
An explanation of goods are on each product page. Gamers Apparel LTD will not be held responsible for any physical deformities caused by the material of our goods.
Any custom products (I.E Jerseys, Jackets, Hoodies, MousePads, Banners etc..) that are purchased through us will have our logo added to them in two separate locations. (Normally one on the back and one on a sleeve where it is a clothing product, any other product would normally have it added to the bottom left corner of the design.)
We only accept cancellations during the design stage and no later. Once your design has been completed and approved, we then start the manufacturing stage of the physical goods; from this point forward we do not accept any cancellations.
Returns / Refunds
Due to the nature of our work (Custom products to order) we can only accept returns of products in their original condition (not used/worn) within 10 working days from dispatch. Both parties will then decide if a refund is available or not.
Once we have received the product, we will inspect it for any of the following accepted defects:
- Names differ from those provided at order stage
- Missing graphic arts from the approved design
- Major print errors
- Damaged in transit (Photographic evidence of the package damaged prior to opening will be required in this instance)
We do not accept returns / refunds for the following:
- Slight colour difference from the approved design (A colour on a monitor is not 100% accurate to what is printed)
- Minor white spots (Print error)
- Minor logo placement difference from the approved design
- Products not arriving in time for specific events due to delays caused by our delivery courier.
- Products not arriving in time for specific events when an order is not made with sufficient time (As agreed by both parties).
Where possible we will look to re-produce the product in question.
We accept payments through PayPal and Direct Bank Transfer.
Our website currently only accepts PayPal payments. If you would prefer to pay via Direct Bank Transfer then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customs, Duties and Taxes
The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Please contact your local customs office for information.
Once the order has completed the production period stated within the items description(s) and Gamers Apparel LTD have Quality Checked the physical goods, we will aim to deliver your order between 1-5 working days.
Copyright and Trademark
The contents of these pages are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of Gamers Apparel LTD or their respective owners. Images, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials are not to be used by any third party sources unless otherwise agreed upon by Gamers Apparel LTD.
- Gamers Apparel LTD attempt to make sure that all information on the contents of these pages are up to date and accurate, however cannot guarantee that this will be the case. Any errors or out of date information will be corrected as quick as possible
- Gamers Apparel LTD will not many any warranty that the website is free from infections such as viruses or trojans (anything that can have a destructive output purpose)
- Gamers Apparel LTD does not accept any liability for any physical reactions caused by the apparel.
This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
Every piece of feedback received gets taken very seriously and we aim to deal with complaints as quickly and effectively as possible.
Any complaints regarding an order that has been made should be sent in email form to email@example.com and your complaint will be dealt with as quickly and effectively as possible.
These terms of service were last updated on 04th January 2015.